How do I send my bullion for storage?
Updated over a week ago

To request the Asset Transfer Service, fill in the form found here.

Please note that all circulated bullion must be certified/assayed before trading on the SGPMX Exchange. We can accept your bullion for “Storage Only” and have your bullion assayed at a later date should you want to trade it on the exchange.

Did this answer your question?